Dr. Shailinder Sodhi discusses allergies, inflammation, and sinus issues during this webinar. He will discuss conventional naturopathic and ancient Ayurvedic understandings of these conditions and their treatments.
Sinus Inflammation and Allergies
In this 60 minute webinar Dr. Shailinder Sodhi discusses allergies, inflammation, and sinus issues during this webinar. He will cover conventional naturopathic and ancient Ayurvedic understandings of these conditions and their treatments.
Unravelling the Mysteries of Methylation
Warren Maginn discusses the relevance of Methylation to health, which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation (inc. CFS and Lymes), and how are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked.
Warren Maginn discusses the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity, as well as which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues.
Discussing Answers to the following questions:
- What exactly is Methylation?
- What is the relevance of Methylation to health?
- Which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation? (inc. CFS and Lymes)
- How are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked?
- What is the difference between different methyl nutrients?
- What are some problems with methyl nutrients?
- How does genetics work to influence our health?
- What is the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity?
- What are some common pitfalls in the assessment of Methylation Status?
- What are some lesser-known solutions for accurately assessing Methylation Status?
- What pitfalls exist in the effective treatment of Methylation issues?
- Which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues?
- What health parameters stand to benefit from successfully achieving optimised Methylation?
Fine Tuning the Immune System with Transfer Factors & Natural Anti-Inflammatories
An unbalanced immune system plays a role in many chronic illnesses from allergies to autoimmune disease. Many diseases are dominant in either the Th1 or the Th2 side of the immune system. Because of this, treatment has focused on balancing these two types of immune cells. New research has shown additional T helper cells and T suppressor cells that have their own influence on this balance. Transfer Factors are a unique natural compound from T cells that can help regulate this complex system. Using anti-inflammatory supplements to modulate cytokines along with Transfer Factors allows even greater ability to treat immune imbalance.
- Understand basic role of T cells in the immune system including T helper cells and natural killer cells
- Learn about different subsets of T helper cells including Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th22 and Treg cells and their role in allergic and autoimmune support
- Learn how transfer factors can affect immune balance and be used safely for both allergic, infectious and autoimmune support
- Integrate anti-inflammatory herbs to help modulate cytokines influencing immune cell balance
Length: 57 minutes$0.00 Add to basket
Presenter: Dr Debby Hamilton, MD, MSPH
Terms: This course is subject to further edits and alterations.
CPE Points: Please click here for more information.
The Big Fat Story
Think you know all there is to know about OMEGA-3? Think again.
In this recorded seminar, Stuart Tomc explains the significance of omega-3 in conception, development, and graceful ageing. All life, every cell, each organ and system, is reliant on this vital nutrient.
- The Missing Ingredient: Why omega oils are essential to health
- Global Impact: Why deficiency in omega-3s is a worldwide problem
- What You Can Do: Your critical role the Big Fat Story
PREVIEW: Watch the 1 minute sample video for this event below
Feedback from the Australian Big Fat Story Seminar Tour
“I would like to thank everyone who was involved in organising “The Big Fat Story” as I have to say has been one of the best seminars that I have been to. I was particularly impressed with Stuart as he is an awesome presenter.”
“Just wanted to say thanks for the great talk last night – good information and great resources! Stuart is definitely one of the most entertaining presenters I have seen at any seminar… I definitely enjoyed it and would go and listen to him again any time.”
“Absolutely blown away by Stuarts Talk…His brain kept going and going! Definitely going to get my omega-3 levels checked now!”
“I would like to thank you for taking the big trip and coming and presenting to us in Australia… I liked your presentation as it was not like most others of a SALES pitch with some scientific information. It was balanced, scientific and easily to be listened to. Thank you for being open and accessible..it’s so refreshing…”
“Thank you for the most interesting talk. …there ought to be more of you to spread the message! With your help – I will do my bit! Once again – thank you for all the good information and the excellent manner in presenting a rather complex topic.”
“I’d just about given up on attending product workshops as all the previous ones have been so product focused and such a basic level of information. This seminar was really excellent!”
$15.00Add to basket
Understanding the Gut-Brain Connection
Kiran Krishnan talks about the bi-directional connection between the gut and the brain. Find out how gut microbiota can play a role in maintaining optimal brain health. Learn how to help your patients activate their vagus nerve, control environmental factors, and improve microbial diversity for a happier and healthier brain.
(Presented 2017)$0.00 Add to basket
Length: 85 minutes
Presenter: Kiran Krishnan
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
Notes: Notes are not available for this presentation.
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.