Elizma Lambert discusses the interpretation of Organic Acid Testing (OAT) Results
What is Covered:
- A run through all the markers and what they mean
- Easy places to start if you’ve never run an OAT before
- Dividing the OAT into sections for easy clinical interpretation and relevance
- Case Study to bring it all together
- Opportunity to go down the OAT rabbit hole and learn more about the biochemistry involved and connections to other pathways
Length: 1 hour plus 15 minutes of Q&A
Presenter: Elizma Lambert
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
CPE Points: Please click here for more information.