In this 153 minute seminar recording, Elizma Lambert will cover the following:
- Introduction to the OAT – An introduction to the OAT and its clinical relevance. We explore some of the things to look out for to ensure we assess the clinical markers correctly.
- Inflammation: Markers of Gut Dysbiosis – A look at common markers of gut dysbiosis and how they relate to other markers on the OAT.
- Detoxification: Markers of Gallbladder and Liver dysregulation – Detoxification is an important aspect of any biochemical assessment. We look at common markers that may be used to assess gallbladder and liver dysregulation in our clients.
- Cell signaling: Markers of Hormonal and ANS imbalances – We explore markers that may give us indications on hormonal and autonomic nervous system imbalances that have important roles in many cell signaling processes in the body.
- Treatment suggestions for imbalances
Length: 153 minutes
Presenter: Elizma Lambert
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
CPE Points: please click here for more information