How to improve your patients’ clinical outcomes by understanding methylation and genomics.
Methylation and genomics are a hot topic right now and they have become a significant tool for
improving your patients’ health. However, evaluating and interpreting the genomic results then applying that information into a treatment protocol still remains a complex area which can be daunting for both the practitioner and the patient.
Irrespective of your current knowledge on the subject, there will be something for everyone to take away from this seminar, as being a successful Practitioner herself, Carolyn will share some valuable clinical insights on this complex topic.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The basics of methylation and why methylation is important.
- What methylation pathways you need to consider.
- The importance of genomics and what a genomic test report can tell you.
- How genomic reports can guide you through history taking and asking the right questions.
- How your patients’ environment is key to affecting their genes.
- How to determine what other tests should be undertaken.
- Treatment strategies.
- Carolyn will also include case studies that outline how to cut through all the information and where and how to start with your patient.
Length: 2 hours & 15 minutes
Presenter: Carolyn Ledowsky
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
CPE Points: please click here for more information