The summit includes 13 sessions from a variety of hormone experts, to be released in sections: 1 July, 1 August, and 1 September. Once released, each video is only available for one month (so you must be quick to make sure you don’t miss any of the great content!)
The Functional Endocrinology Summit is designed to provide practitioners with insight into the assessment and management of symptoms commonly linked with hormone imbalances in men and women. Case studies and discussions include treatment options for various issues associated with hormone imbalances, including physiology, hormone restoration, nutritional influences and lifestyle factors affecting outcomes.
The expert presenters supply the foundation to confidently assess and treat female and male patients who present with hormonal dysfunction, safely and effectively.
- Hormone physiology for the female and male patient
- Review physiologic stress response and relationship to imbalances
- Hormone imbalances and treatment options associated with infertility and PCOS
- Treatment strategies and clinical cases
- Evaluate the most important laboratory tests to use in assessing hormone-related dysfunction and recognise common pitfalls of lab testing
- Recognise appropriate treatment protocols from lifestyle, nutraceuticals to prescribed bioidentical hormones
- Joel Evans, MD
- Felice Gersh, MD
- Mark Holthouse, MD
- Carrie Jones, ND, MPH
- James LaValle, CCN, RPh, ND
- Mark Newman, MS
- Nayan Patel, PharmD
- Monique Class, NP
Length: 15 hours split over 13 sessions.
Terms: Each lesson in this course is only available for 1 month from the release date.
(If you do not watch the lesson in the time provided, you will not be able to access it in future).
Notes: PDF notes are available for this course
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.