The effects of stress can include:
- Fear and worry
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
This 1-hour Webinar covers:
- Understanding the cortisol awakening response and how it gives more insight to HPA-axis dysfunction compared to most traditional or functional testing
- Review the HPA-axis process which elicits the CAR response
- How a dysfunctional CAR relates to symptoms including anxiety, fatigue, inflammation, and autoimmunity
- Treatment options for under or over-performing CAR responses
- Discuss case examples with treatment
- Review how other neurotransmitters play into anxiety and resiliency
Length: 60 minutes
Presenter: Dr Carrie Jones
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
Notes: Notes are available for this presentation.
Resources: Links to online resources are included.
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information