Dr. Debby Hamilton will interview Dr. Nancy O’Hara on topics such as PANS and Autism, along with the treatment of other chronic infections.
A Live Interview with Dr. Nancy O’Hara on Neurodevelopmental Disorders
In this 70 minute webinar, Dr. Debby Hamilton interviews Dr. Nancy O’Hara on topics such as PANS and Autism, along with the treatment of other chronic infections.
Unravelling the Mysteries of Methylation
Warren Maginn discusses the relevance of Methylation to health, which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation (inc. CFS and Lymes), and how are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked.
Warren Maginn discusses the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity, as well as which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues.
Discussing Answers to the following questions:
- What exactly is Methylation?
- What is the relevance of Methylation to health?
- Which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation? (inc. CFS and Lymes)
- How are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked?
- What is the difference between different methyl nutrients?
- What are some problems with methyl nutrients?
- How does genetics work to influence our health?
- What is the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity?
- What are some common pitfalls in the assessment of Methylation Status?
- What are some lesser-known solutions for accurately assessing Methylation Status?
- What pitfalls exist in the effective treatment of Methylation issues?
- Which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues?
- What health parameters stand to benefit from successfully achieving optimised Methylation?
Physician and Practitioner Overview of HumanN
- Why Nitric Oxide is critically important in the body
- How the Neo40 technology is different from other NO products
- How to integrate Neo40 into your patient community
Length: 30 minutes$0.00 Add to basket
Presenter: Dr. Nathan Bryan, Ph.D
Q & A session included
CPE Points: please click here for more information.
Immunology Home Runs for Non-Immunologists
A balanced immune system is necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue and mucosal barriers. In this webinar, learn how to address the immunological underpinnings of a variety of common and complex cases.
- Learn how immunological homeostasis is critical not only for defense against foreign invaders, but for the health of connective tissue, joints, and the lining of the gut and respiratory tracts
- Understand how the immune system normally tolerates the body’s tissues
- Understand the cytokine-based connections between T cell polarization patterns
- Learn how to easily identify patients who are most likely to respond to a functional immunology approach
- Understand how to select the appropriate nutritional modalities to support specific clinical objectives
Length: 43 minutes$0.00 Add to basket
Presenter: Dr. Samuel Yanuck
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations
CPE Points: Please click here for more information
Exploring Depression: An Exploration of the 7 Models of Depression
An Exploration of the 7 Models of Depression: Inflammation, Methylation, Dysglycaemia, Pyrroluria, Neuroendocrine, Neurotoxicity & Monoamine Models.
This seminar is about broadening our understanding of approaches to mental health – breaking right away from the ‘one size fits all’ model & being able to identify the best treatment approach for each individual patient that presents in your clinic. While the primary focus of this dynamic presentation is on depression, these 7 biological models apply to a wide number of psychiatric diagnoses and there is increasing evidence that much of the information is transferable, with a new consensus emerging that psychiatric solutions are less about the label and more about the pathophysiological aberration which lies behind.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- A brief overview of the 7 different pathophysiological drivers of mental health with a specific focus on depression e.g from the inflamed brain to HPA dysregulation, from pyrroles to dysglycaemia
- Familiarisation with the key clinical clues that point to each potential driver
- Familiarisation with the key pathology clues (blood tests results) that point to each potential driver
- Identification of the treatment objectives for each pathological driver
- Latest evidence on most effective nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals for management of each model
- There will also be discussion via case illustration for individual support based on the unique combination of biological drivers
(Presented 2017)$30.00 Add to basket
Length: 2 hours & 44 minutes
Presenter: Rachel Arthur
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
CPE Points: please click here for more information