Have you learnt lots of Methylation theory, but still unsure how to best put this into practice?
You understand the importance of a good B complex, but would like to know more about how to use single B-Vitamins in clinical practice?
Do you find it difficult to differentiate between the many B-Vitamin forms available?
Are you unsure how to personalise your B-Vitamin protocols?
Are you curious what new clinical research is telling us about certain B-Vitamins?
Registrants will learn:
- The biochemistry of B-Vitamins, their multiple forms, and differences of metabolism
- How to accurately identify and differentiate between B-Vitamin supplement options
- Novel clinical applications of specific B-Vitamin varieties and their cofactors
- How to build appropriately personalised Methylation protocols
- How dosing affects efficacy
- Where the future directions of nutritional medicine are heading
Length: 1 hour 30 min with Warren Maginn, plus additional 10 min Product Presentation with Research Nutrition (100 minutes total)
Presenter: Warren Maginn
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.