Research Nutrition Mini Product Presentation
A short overview on the Research Nutrition product range, presented by Alex Hills, BHSci (Comp Med), from Research Nutrition.
Psychology & Nutraceutical Support Series
This free webinar series aims to introduce you to the latest scientific research on the use of nutritional and herbal supplements to support mental health. In these webinars we will discuss issues such as depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress and how supplementation can make a difference. We will provide you with a scientifically based description of the supplements and their indications, actions and dosages to help you provide additional support for your clients.
Two Lessons Length: 67 minutes and 60 minutesFree! Add to basket
Presenters: Cynthia Hunefled & Dr. Kamal Karl
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.
Unravelling the Mysteries of Methylation
Warren Maginn discusses the relevance of Methylation to health, which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation (inc. CFS and Lymes), and how are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked.
Warren Maginn discusses the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity, as well as which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues.
Discussing Answers to the following questions:
- What exactly is Methylation?
- What is the relevance of Methylation to health?
- Which disease states have a substantial link to Methylation? (inc. CFS and Lymes)
- How are Oxidation, Detoxification and Methylation inextricably linked?
- What is the difference between different methyl nutrients?
- What are some problems with methyl nutrients?
- How does genetics work to influence our health?
- What is the significance of certain gene results to Oxidation, Detoxification & Methylation capacity?
- What are some common pitfalls in the assessment of Methylation Status?
- What are some lesser-known solutions for accurately assessing Methylation Status?
- What pitfalls exist in the effective treatment of Methylation issues?
- Which solutions provide effective and appropriate treatment of Methylation issues?
- What health parameters stand to benefit from successfully achieving optimised Methylation?
The Big Fat Story
Think you know all there is to know about OMEGA-3? Think again.
In this recorded seminar, Stuart Tomc explains the significance of omega-3 in conception, development, and graceful ageing. All life, every cell, each organ and system, is reliant on this vital nutrient.
- The Missing Ingredient: Why omega oils are essential to health
- Global Impact: Why deficiency in omega-3s is a worldwide problem
- What You Can Do: Your critical role the Big Fat Story
PREVIEW: Watch the 1 minute sample video for this event below
Feedback from the Australian Big Fat Story Seminar Tour
“I would like to thank everyone who was involved in organising “The Big Fat Story” as I have to say has been one of the best seminars that I have been to. I was particularly impressed with Stuart as he is an awesome presenter.”
“Just wanted to say thanks for the great talk last night – good information and great resources! Stuart is definitely one of the most entertaining presenters I have seen at any seminar… I definitely enjoyed it and would go and listen to him again any time.”
“Absolutely blown away by Stuarts Talk…His brain kept going and going! Definitely going to get my omega-3 levels checked now!”
“I would like to thank you for taking the big trip and coming and presenting to us in Australia… I liked your presentation as it was not like most others of a SALES pitch with some scientific information. It was balanced, scientific and easily to be listened to. Thank you for being open and accessible..it’s so refreshing…”
“Thank you for the most interesting talk. …there ought to be more of you to spread the message! With your help – I will do my bit! Once again – thank you for all the good information and the excellent manner in presenting a rather complex topic.”
“I’d just about given up on attending product workshops as all the previous ones have been so product focused and such a basic level of information. This seminar was really excellent!”
$15.00Add to basket
Probiotics – What Every Practitioner Should Know
Although probiotics are widely recognized for their digestive and immune health benefits, strong evidence also supports their utility in other areas. Since different types of organisms produce unique effects, selecting evidence-based strains is imperative for condition-specific use. In this webinar, pharmacologist Kelly Heim, Ph.D. will present simple strategies for selecting the ideal probiotic for different applications.
Learn which organisms have been clinically researched for different indications, and what factors influence their viability in a product. Dr. Heim’s practical tips are easy to remember and will fine-tune your probiotic product selection toward optimal patient outcomes.
Length: 56 minutesFree! Add to basket